Adwait Yoga School offers Certified Mindfulness Teacher Training India program. This mindfulness teacher training course in India consists of 3 Levels. Whether you want to become Mindfulness Teacher or learn more about mindfulness meditation, every level of mindfulness teacher training course is a perfect choice for you. Every level of this course will train you in the different tools and techniques of mindfulness meditation and help you achieve the same level of mindfulness. You will also learn to develop meaningful friendships and improve your communication skills by speaking from your heart. In addition, the training will help you build your understanding of others and the importance of love and compassion.
If you are looking for Professional Mindfulness Teacher Training in India, you are at the best place. Adwait Yoga School is India’s best Mindfulness Training Institute, having its head center in New Delhi, India.
Mindfulness Teacher Training India is an education program that helps you develop the skills and knowledge needed to help others with their mind-body issues. This program is offered offline at our School center, as well as online.
This course has three levels according to its depth, details, and duration. Level 1 is the foundation of Mindfulness Teacher Training India. Level 1 contains lots of tools and techniques of Mindfulness. After completing even the first level you gain so much knowledge and experiences of Mindfulness Meditation. Therefore, you would be eligible to teach mindfulness even after the successful completion of Level 1 also. To become a Master in Mindfulness, one has to complete all levels of training in Mindfulness.
Followings are the Levels of Mindfulness Teacher Training Courses
The first part of the Mindfulness Training Course India is a Beginner level course, called Level 1, which requires you to complete this level. Students who complete the program and pass the written exam earn Mindfulness Training Certification for Level 1.
The second part of the Mindfulness Training Course India is an Intermediate level course, called Level 2, that requires you to complete this Level. After completing this Level and passing the written exam, the trainee earns the Certificate for Level 2.
The third part of the Mindfulness Training Course India is an Advanced Mindfulness Course, called Level 3. The trainee needs to complete this course, pass the written exam, and earn the Certificate for this Final Level 3.
After completing the course Level 1, you would have in-depth knowledge about Mindfulness, and also, you would be eligible to teach Mindfulness to the beginners level mindfulness practitioners.
When you complete all the Levels up to 3, you become a Master Practitioner and Master Teacher of Mindfulness.
The features of our Mindfulness Courses, would add powers to your training.
Our curriculum is based on traditional mindfulness textbooks and current scientific findings in the field of psychology.
Even after completing your course, our Institute would provide you with lifetime guidance in your personal and professional journey.
To develop in Mindfulness practice, you need expert instructions. Our expert instructors would provide you with proper training.
By joining our Institute -Adwait Yoga School, you would join the Mindful practitioners, teachers, and masters community.
One of the questions we get asked most often when helping people understand the power of their minds is “Why to become a mindfulness teacher?” What struck us as we were thinking about this was that there are so many ways and reasons to teach mindfulness. Mindfulness is a powerful practice that has many benefits, but for someone who wants to deepen their understanding of themselves and life in general, being a teacher is an ideal way to do it.
So, why become a mindfulness teacher?
The answer to this question starts with the basic understanding that our state of mind determines everything that happens in our physical world. The mind is responsible for driving all of our feelings, ideas, and actions. So if we are mindful of our thoughts, feelings, ideas, and activities, then we are in a way creating a balance in our lives, a balance that makes us more alive and aware. By being mindful of what goes on around us and within us, we become mindful of the things that bring us joy and happiness or those that stress and irritate us. We learn to welcome both positive and negative energies and work with them constructively so that they do not control or hinder us in any way.
Now that you have a better understanding of the benefits of becoming a teacher, you may decide to join our course and be a certified mindfulness teacher. You can become a qualified mindfulness teacher by attending a mindfulness course or learning mindfulness meditation techniques at Adwait Yoga School, India’s Best Mindfulness Training Institute.
Once you master these techniques, you will begin to see the enormous change within your life each day. As you practice Mindfulness Meditation, you will quickly notice a shift in how you approach life, which may even surprise you. In the words of the popular comedy routine “Seinfeld,” a character said, “This is your mind talking!” You can find out more about how you can use your new knowledge to enhance your life today.
Followings are the intrinsic components of our Mindfulness Teacher Training Course offered by us.
We employ mindfulness to develop calmness, clarity and insight. The course shows ways to offer mindfulness for the needs of others.
Empathy allows for a deep connection with all forms of life. We apply practices of the heart to explore ways to relate to people, animals and the environment.
Mindfulness touches every aspect of daily life. We provide a range of tools to apply mindfulness in contact with breath, body, emotions, mental states and the senses.
Our words have power. We will explore practices of speaking and listening with care and attention. We learn how to explore skilful responses and address serious issues.
We learn to facilitate meetings and give guidance to a group in challenging situations. Participants will have the opportunity to give short talks and answer questions. We will develop ways to respond skillfully to the authority and the management of others.
We have designed our course to benefit those who wish to apply the practices and skills of mindfulness to a wide variety of situations. We extend our professional supports to practitioners and professionals.
Candidates who complete the oral or written examination will be eligible for their certification. The Certificate will serve as a permanent indication of your training. It will also allow you to teach in accredited schools and colleges. Candidates who choose to complete both the written and clinical portions of the training program earn additional certification.
Those interested in completing the training course must be at least 18 years old. This requirement is in place to ensure that we conduct the program in a safe environment acceptable for all. Only a certified instructor can be permitted to complete this course.
If you have previously completed online training courses, you may transfer your credits from the online training to this certification. If you do not meet the course within the time limit, we will drop you from the program. You can begin the training at any time after your enrollment is complete.
To be successful in this training course, you must follow the instructions and be open to feedback from your instructor. You should identify areas of improvement regularly and share your findings with other students.
Once certified, you will be able to offer the same level of support for the certification and to participate in similar courses in the future. The Certificate will also be helpful when looking for employment in the future. You should also find work in the health care, education, corporate sector, or legal fields.
Candidates are responsible for completing the training course. They will receive the course materials from our Institute. We would review the contents and then allow participation in the classroom sessions. They will have to pass a final written exam.
To complete the certification, you have to attend at least 90% of the classes and, subsequently, pass the written exam successfully.
The written portion of the exam requires students to answer questions based on the material presented in the training module. The exam is scored on a numerical scale and is divided into sub-components based on content. Each sub-area must have a certain number of points.
A student must earn at least 40% marks to obtain the Certificate.
As a best Mindfulness Training Institute, we train you to gain some valuable skills in understanding yourself, others, and the entire universe. A Curriculum of Mindfulness training can help you develop the qualities of awareness, mental focus, wakefulness, patience, compassion, and determination in your everyday life.
Here are just some of the benefits you can get from this course:
TTP 01. What is Meditation?TTP 02. What Meditation Is Not?TTP 03. Attitude For MeditationTTP 04. Dealing with Obstacles in Meditation TTP 05. How to Manage Restlessness and Impatience During Meditation?TTP 06. Avoiding Distractions while MeditatingTTP 07. How To Control Mind During Meditation? TTP 08. What Happens To Body During Meditation? TTP 09. Mindfulness and Its BenefitsTTP 10. Seven Steps To Mindfulness TTP 11. Evolutionary Psychology and Human Behavior TTP 12. Modern Psychology TTP 13. The Neuroscience of MindfulnessTTP 14. Breathing MeditationTTP 15. Working with Thoughts MindfullyTTP 16. Working With Emotions MindfullyTTP 17. Mindfulness Interventions at WorkplaceTTP 18. How to Apply Mindfulness in Everyday Life
MBI 1. Body ScanMBI 2. Mindfulness of BreathMBI 3. Mindfulness of SoundMBI 4. RAIN TechniqueMBI 5. STOP Technique MBI 6. The Raisin ExerciseMBI 7. ZazenMBI 8. Mindfulness for Social AnxietyMBI 9. MBI Mountain Meditation MBI 10. Lake Meditation
MHP 1. Mindfulness History MHP 2. Mindfulness Philosophy and its ApplicationsMHP 3. PsychologyMHP 4. Neuroplasticity
AP 1. Nervous SystemAP 2. Respiratory System AP 3. Other Body Systems & Yoga
TM 1. Nature of Mindfulness TeacherTM 2. Teaching Mindfulness
PE 1. Mindfulness Teacher Certification PE 2. Mindfulness EthicsPE 3. Mindfulness Ethical Commitment PE 4. Mindfulness Professionalism Guidelines
Practicum practice – At least 20 hours.
TTP 1. How to heal yourself through Mindfulness? TTP 2. Taking Notice in Mindfulness practiceTTP 3. Brain Building through MindfulnessTTP 4. Appreciating MindfulnessTTP 5. How to Practice Mindfulness?TTP 6. Mindfulness in Action
MBI 1. Anapan Sati (Mindfulness of Breathings)MBI 2. Mindfulness of body MBI 3. Mindfulness of mindMBI 4. Mindfulness of feelings MBI 5. Mindfulness of phenomena MBI 6. Practice of Compassion MBI 7. Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) MBI 8. Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) MBI 9. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) MBI 10. Let go
MHP 1. How to Train Your Brain Health with Neuroplasticity and Brain Plasticity MHP 2. Philosophy of Mindfulness MHP 3. Buddhist Foundations of Mindfulness MHP 4. Mindfulness in Positive Psychology
TM 1. How to conduct Guided Mindfulness Meditation TM 2. How to teach Mindfulness as Therapy
PD 1. Mindfulness Teacher CredentialsPD 2. Ethical Commitment PD 3. Mindfulness Professionalism Guidelines
Practicum practice – At least 20 hours
TTP 01. MINDFULNESS ADVANCED LEVEL
– What is Mindfulness Intermediate Level?– What’s mindfulness? – How to grow in Mindfulness practice?– How to prepare for advanced level of mindfulness?
TTP 02. LIVING MINDFULLY
– What does mindful living mean? – Increase mindful awareness– Breathing– Fully present in the moment– How do I start living mindfully?– Why is it important to live mindfully?– What are the tools in living mindfully? – Change your routine– Awareness of the automatic mind– Practice mindfulness– 7 ways to live mindfully
TTP 03. MOVING FROM AUTOPILOT TO MINDFULNESS
– What is autopilot mind?– What part of the brain is autopilot?– How do you know if you’re on autopilot?– Why does the mind have an automatic pilot?– How do I get out of autopilot mind?– How to move from autopilot to mindfulness?
TTP 04. MINDFUL MOVEMENT
– What’s mindful movement?– What are some mindful movements?– What is mindfulness stretching?– Mindful movement and Yoga– How to move mindfully? – How to teach mindful movement?
TTP 5. DEALING WITH DIFFICULT EMOTIONS
– Mindfulness helps you deal with difficult emotions– Mindfulness Meditation to deal with difficult emotions– Myth that the Meditation can’t deal with anxiety– Meditation to deal with physical pain– Dealing with difficult emotions with Mindfulness– Relationship satisfaction increases with mindfulness– Reduces relapse of depression– Reduces anxiety– Reduces impulsive behavior– Improves relationships– Improves mental health– Meditation Script for dealing with Difficult Emotions– Guided imagery– Meditation for letting go– Relaxation for equanimity– Meditation for equanimity– Developing equanimity
TTP 06. ACCEPTING AND LETTING GO
– Radical acceptance – Mindfulness– Forgiveness– Gratitude– Focus on the present day– Developing a mantra to accept and let go
TTP 07. MEDITATION TO MOVE ON
– Concentration meditation– Personal mantra meditation– Transcendental meditation– Moving meditation– Letting go script
TTP 08. INTEGRATING MINDFULNESS AND COACHING
– Mindfulness meditation– Mindfulness-based stress reduction– Mindfulness-based coaching– Executive coaching– Course curriculum
TTP 09. MINDFULNESS AND TIME MANAGEMENT
– What’s Time Management Skill?– What are the 5 time management skills? – What are the 5 key elements of time management?– How can I be more mindful with time?– Mindfulness can increase time-management skills
TTP 10. THE IMPACT OF AUTHENTICITY ON CONFIDENCE AND SELF ESTEEM
– What’s authenticity?– What is the importance of authenticity?– Why is it important to be authentic?– Impact of authenticity on confidence– Impact of authenticity on self-esteem
TTP 11. ACCEPTANCE: WORKING WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS
– How negative thoughts and emotions affect health?– How does negative thoughts affect your mood?– Why to accept negative thoughts and emotions?– Psychological health benefits of acceptance– How to accept negative thoughts and emotions?
TTP 12. HABITUAL ACCEPTANCE AND PSYCHOLOGICAL HEALTH
– Positive emotional responses to daily stressors– Demographic variables– Daily stressors– Acceptance of negative emotions
TTP 13. HABITUAL ACCEPTANCE AND EMOTIONAL RESPONSE TO STRESS
– Acceptance is an adaptive strategy– It shapes emotional experiences– It reduces negative emotion– It helps you cope with stress– It is a versatile approach– It is linked to greater psychological health
TTP 14. HOW TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE UNIVERSE
– What is communication with the universe?– How to communicate to the universe?– Also universe communicates with you– How do you get a response from the universe?– How do you get messages from the universe?– How can I please the universe?– What happens when you trust the universe?
TTP 15. MINDFULNESS AND WELLBEING
– How does mindfulness improve wellbeing?– The connection between mindfulness and wellbeing– Therapeutic values of Mindfulness– Effects of mindfulness on psychological health
TTP 16. MINDFULNESS THERAPY
– What is mindfulness therapy used for?– Some examples of mindfulness-based therapy– How do you teach mindfulness as a therapy?– Mindfulness therapy techniques
TTP 17. MENTAL HEALTH & MINDFULNESS
– How does mindfulness impact mental health?– What does mindfulness do to your brain?– Mindfulness and neuroplasticity– How to practice mindfulness for mental health?
MBI 1. FORGIVENESS
– What is the true meaning of forgiveness?– The benefits of forgiveness– How forgiveness is important for mental health?– The effects of holding grudge– How to Practice Forgiveness– Identify your feelings– Name your hopes for the future of your relationship– Develop compassion for the person who has wronged you– Be “forgivingly fit”
MBI 2. LET GO
– Let go of the past – Let go of the sense that meditation is going to fix you– Let go of any sense of control over the breath– Accept everything as it is in the present moment– Accept temptations as they come
MBI 3. NON-DISCRIMINATION
– Trait mindfulness protects against discrimination– Mindfulness reduces depressive symptoms– Mindfulness improves immunity– Mindfulness improves sleep– How to Practice Non-Discrimination in Mindfulness
MBI 4. SELFLESSNESS
– Practicing random acts of kindness– Practicing gratitude– Practicing kindness meditation– Learning to be selfless
MBI 5. WITNESSING
– Inner witnessing– Importance– Benefits– Ways to cultivate
MBI 6. TRANSCENDENCE
– Meditation to attain a state of transcendence– Effortlessness– Brain changes– Self-transcendence
MHP 1. MINDFULNESS HISTORY
– Buddhism– Hinduism– Judaism– Christianity– Islam– Yoga– Tai Chi
MHP 2. MINDFULNESS PHILOSOPHY
– Buddhist origins– Contemporary approaches to mindfulness– Practical applications
MHP 3. PSYCHOLOGY
– What is Psychology? – Study thoughts, emotions and memories– Study relationships between brain function, behavior, and environment– Study relationships between genetics and behavior– Study human growth and development – Study motivation– Study mental processes– How Modern Psychology Differs From Ancient Philosophy– Humanistic psychology– Behavioral psychology– Cognitive psychology– Integral models– Neuropsychology
MHP 4. NEUROSCIENCE & MINDFULNESS
– Brain morphology changes in experienced meditators– Increased activation in prefrontal cortex– Increased activity in amygdala– Changes in neural structure– Impact of mindfulness on social relationships
AP 1. Nervous System
TM 1. TEACHING ADVANCED MINDFULNESS MEDITATIONS
– What’s advanced mindfulness meditation?– Aspects of advanced mindfulness meditation– What are mindfulness essentials?– How to teach advanced mindfulness meditation
TM 2. TEACHING MINDFULNESS & EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
– What’s emotional intelligence?– Characteristics of emotional intelligence– What Are 7 Emotional Intelligences?– How mindfulness enhances emotional intelligence?– Enhances self-compassion– Improves self-management– Increases adaptability– Reduces burnout
TM 3. TEACHING SPIRITUAL AWAKENING THROUGH MINDFULNESS
– Benefits of Spiritual Awakening through Mindfulness– What is Spiritual Awakening?– What is the spiritual awakening process? – What are the symptoms of a spiritual awakening?– How is mindfulness related to spirituality?– How mindfulness helps spiritual awakening? – Mindfulness Practice for Spiritual Awakening – Meditation – Present moment focus meditation– Buddhist mindfulness practice – Kundalini Awakening
TM 4. TEACHING LIFE TRANSFORMATION THROUGH MINDFULNESS
– What is Life Transformation?– How does mindfulness change your life?– How do I start living mindfully? – Mindfulness Techniques for Life Transformation
PD 1. MINDFULNESS CONTINUED EDUCATION PROGRAM
– What is Mindfulness Continuing Education Program? – Importance of Continuing Education for Teachers– Why Good Educators are Lifelong Learners? – Why teaching is a continuous process?
PD 2. ETHICAL COMMITMENT
– Meditation Teacher’s Code of Ethics– Guidelines for a meditation teacher’s ethical behavior– Sexual boundaries– Harassment – Communication with students
PD 3. MINDFULNESS PROFESSIONALISM GUIDELINES
– Good-Practice Guidelines for Mindfulness Teachers– Code of ethics– Participation in teacher-led retreats
– Practicum practice – At least 20 hours.
Beginners Level Duration: 1 Month
Intermediate Level Duration: 1 Month
Advanced Level Duration: 1 Month
Those who need food and accommodation are provided with the same at actual cost.
When you are ready to register for this Course, please fill-up the registration form and submit the same to us. To complete the registration process, you would need to pay 30% of the total fee amount, considered a part of the total fee amount.
If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us to assist you with your registration process further.
The registration fee is a non-refundable deposit, and the student would pay the remaining balance one day before the Course starts. Applications are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Adwait Yoga School reserves the right to accept or reject an application.
In addition to Mindfulness Teacher Training Courses, we also offer regular Online and Offline Mindfulness Meditation Classes.
Beginners series videos are most suitable to them who just want to start mindfulness meditation practice.
Advanced Series videos pertain to advanced mindfulness meditation practitioners.