Mindfulness Teacher Training India
Become a Certified Mindfulness Trainer!
Join Mindfulness Teacher Training Course certified by Yoga Alliance USA and World Yoga Alliance accredited Institute, Adwait Yoga School.
If you are looking for professional Mindfulness Training in Delhi India, you are at best place. Adwait Yoga School is India’s best Mindfulnes Training Institute in Delhi India.
Mindfulness teacher training is an education program that helps you develop the skills and knowledge needed to help others with their mind-body issues. This program is offered at our School center, as well as online.
The first part of the mindfulness training course is beginner part, called Level 1, which requires you to complete this level. Students who successfully complete the program and pass the written exam earn a certified Mindfulness Training Certification.
For further information on the curriculum, courses and requirements, students can view the course description and the syllabus, as given on this page.
The second part of the training course, is Intermediate level course, called Level 2, that requires you to complete this level. After successful completion of this Level, and passing the written exam, trainee earns the Certificate for this level 2.
The third part of the Mindfulness TTC is an advanced Course, called Level 3. Trainee needs to successfully complete and pass the written exam, subsequently earns the Certificate for this Final Level.
We employ mindfulness to develop calmness, clarity and insight. The course shows ways to offer mindfulness for the needs of others.
Empathy allows for a deep connection with all forms of life. We apply practices of the heart to explore ways to relate to people, animals and the environment.
Mindfulness touches every aspect of daily life. We provide a range of tools to apply mindfulness in contact with breath, body, emotions, mind states and the senses.
Our words have power. We will explore practices of speaking and listening with care and attention. We learn how to explore skilful responses and address deep issues.
We learn to facilitate meetings and give guidance to a group in challenging situations. Participants will have the opportunity to give short talks and answer questions. We will develop ways to respond skillfully to the authority and the management of others.
We have designed our course to benefit those who wish to apply the practices and skills of mindfulness to a wide variety of situations.
Eligibility for this Course?
Candidates who successfully complete the written examination will be eligible for their certification. The certificate will serve as a permanent indication of your training. It will also allow you to teach in accredited schools and colleges. Candidates who choose to complete both the written and clinical portions of the training program earn an additional certification.
Those interested in completing the training course must be at least 18 years old. This requirement is in place to ensure that the program is conducted in a safe environment that is acceptable for all. Only a certified instructor can be permitted to complete this course.
If you have previously completed online training courses, you may transfer your credits from the online training to this certification. However, no more than 30 credits may be transferred at a time. If you do not complete the course within the time limit, you will be dropped from the program. You can begin the training at any time after your enrollment is complete.
To be successful in this training course, you must follow the instructions and be open to feedback from your instructor. You should be able to identify areas of improvement on a regular basis. and be able to share your findings with other students.
Once certified, you will be able to offer the same level of support for the certification and to participate in similar courses in the future. The certification will also be helpful when looking for employment in the future. You should also be able to find work in the health care, education, corporate sector, or legal fields.
Candidates are responsible for completing the training course. They will receive the materials at their School location. They will then be expected to review the contents and participate in the classroom sessions. They will be expected to pass a final written exam.
In order to complete the certification, you have to attend at least 90% attendance of the classes, and subsequently, need to successfully pass the written exam.
The written portion of the exam requires students to answer questions based on the material presented in the training module. The exam is scored on a numerical scale and is divided into sub-components based on content. Each sub-area must have a certain number of points.
In order to obtain the Certificate, a student must earn at least 40% marks.
- What is mindfulness?
- Understanding of evolutionary psychology, supportive of why the brain works as it does
- The neuroscience of mindfulness
- Learning to apply mindfulness in everyday life
- Working with the body mindfully- learning body meditation
- Learning Breathing Meditation
- Learning how to work with emotions mindfully
- Learning how to work with thoughts mindfully
- Dealing with thoughts and emotions in everyday life- personal application
- Mindfulness and Indian philosophy: Deepening practice through understanding of basic philosophical principles
- Raisin Exercise
- Body Scan
- RAIN Technique
- STOP Technique
- Mindfulness of the breath, sounds, and thoughts
- Acceptance of thoughts and feelings exercise
- Acceptance of Social Anxiety
- Mountain Meditation
- Breath Focus without Guidance
- Lake Meditation
Tuition fee and mandatory text.
- Food, Accommodation, and Boarding (can be arranged at extra cost)
- Transfers (can be arranged on request at extra cost)
- Other personal requirements
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
Accommodation & Food
They who need food and accommodation, are provided the same at actual cost.
- It is suggested that all students carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before applying for the teacher training course at Adwait Yoga School.
- The advance deposit that submitted for YTTC programs or for any retreats and workshops is non-refundable.
- In case of any emergencies if student can’t attend the course, Adwait Yoga School can permit them to join other scheduled course within the period of 12 months.
- No Refunds, Credits or Transfers are done on cancellation, during or after the course starts.
When you are ready to register for this course, please submit the Application / Registration Form to us, and feel free to contact us so that we can further assist you with your registration process. After registration in the course, you need to pay 50% of total fees as mentioned above, in advance, as non-refundable deposit, and the remaining balance would be paid 1 day before the Course starts. Applications are processed on a first come first serve basis. Adwait Yoga School maintains the right to accept or reject any application without providing an explanation.