50 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
50-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course offered by Adwait Yoga School is the Yoga Foundation Course in Delhi India. This course is relevant to them who want to begin Yoga journey with short term Yoga Teacher Training Course.
Our 50-hour Yoga TTC program meets and exceeds the standard of World Yoga Alliance. This Yoga Course in India, would provide you important knowledge of Yoga and its essential components – Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Bandha, Mudra, Kriya, Sanskrit, Mantra, Ayurveda, Philosophy, Anatomy & Physiology, Teaching Methodology, Ethics, etc.
This is globally recognized and accepted ‘Yoga’ as the Science and Art of physical, mental, emotional, behavioral and spiritual well-beings. Apart from wellness, Yoga is the method to connect oneself with the Supreme Consciousness. This Science of Yoga has been kept intact through Guru-shishya parampara (Master-disciple lineage) in India.
To experience the fruits of Yoga, one needs to learn it from authentic and qualified Yoga Teacher, who has been ordained & trained by indigenous Yoga Guru. Practicing the Yoga, gives an immense energy and joy to practitioner. In addition, to keep Yoga science lineage unbroken, a sincere and dedicated Yoga Practitioner has responsibility to become a Teacher. To become a Yoga Teacher, a practitioner needs to be versed in the theories, philosophy and practical aspects of Yoga.
50 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course offers a elementary knowledge of Yoga Teacher Training, theoretically and practically both. It offers hands-on training program that includes all the important elements of Yoga i.e. Asanas, Pranayama, Kriyas, Anatomy, Adjustment, Alignment, Mantra chanting, Meditation and other traditional Yoga techniques.
Who should do this course?
This course is designed for anyone who has ardent desire for deepening the understanding of the Yoga, its techniques and Philosophy. Whether you are a yoga practitioner, or a teacher who wants to learn more, sharpen his / her knowledge, or you may be new to yoga, whatever the case may be, the teacher training course provided by us, will provide a complete knowledge of Yoga. Students will develop the skills to teach yoga as well as improve their own personal practices.
The key Benefits
- You would learn Authentic Indian Yoga Science.
- Comprehensive knowledge of philosophical as well as practical aspects of Yoga.
- Self-realization of Yoga and its efficacy.
- Confidence in Yoga Science & Philosophy.
- Our YTTC will let you experience the extremely needed combination of Traditional Yoga teachings along with the modern scientific methods of practices. Adwait Yoga School aims to bring the authentic and best teachings of Yoga from the most respected schools worldwide in an encapsulated program that will make proficient & confident teachers capable of teaching anywhere in the World and to a diverse audience.
- Last but not least, you will be taught in the spirit of sincerity and authenticity that epitomizes the true spirit of yoga – something that you would be expected to carry forth in your teachings to other students.
Benifits of Yoga
There are numerous physical, psychological and spiritual benefits of Yoga. Followings are some.
5 reasons to join this course
#1 Indigenous and authentic School of India
To learn the real Yoga one needs to approach and join the indigenous and authentic school of India, the origin country of Yoga, India. Adwait Yoga School (AYS) is guided, governed and maintained by Traditional and Authentic Yogis of India, so the students here are ensured to be taught the original and comprehensive Yoga in both aspects theory and practical.
#2 International Certification
AYS provides the International Certification from Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance or Government of India, to the worldwide students, to enable and authorize them to teach anywhere in the world.
#3 Training in traditional yet modern scientific way
AYS strongly believes that Yoga Teacher Training should not lose the Yoga tradition and lineage, as also it should give importance to the modern scientific discoveries in health and medical sciences. AYS offers the Yoga Teacher Training, maintaining its tradition and lineage as well as incorporates the modern discoveries in health and medical science, in its syllabus.
#4 Training by highly qualified Teachers, versed in Theoretical and Practical aspects
The teachers at AYS are highly qualified, and versed in both aspects of Yoga, Theory and Practical. Theories without practical knowledge are impotent, and practices without theories may lead practitioners to the disorders and bad results.
#5 Opportunity to experience Indian Culture & Tradition
AYS, for their students, organizes the trips to some specific places of India, where the students see, come to know and experience Indian cultures and traditions, which help them deepen their knowledge about India, its rich and diversified culture and traditions.
Eligibility to join 50 hour YTTC Program
Two kinds of aspirants can participate and study our 50 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, those who wish to teach yoga as a profession and those who wish to develop their personal practice.
Followings are the eligibility to join this course:
- Previous experience of University/College certificate not required, Yoga education is the same for all.
- English as a first or second language is necessary. (We have students who speak many different languages, but English is the medium of teaching. It does not matter if you only understand a little. Our teachers will make sure you understand the subject matter.)
- Students between the age of 15 to 60 years can join the TTC at Adwait Yoga School. Students must be healthy.
- Students need to have an open mind and leave their ego or position outside the studio.
- Students who show discrimination regarding religion, countries, class or caste will not be allowed to enrol at our school.
50 hour YTTC Curriculum
The 50 hour Yoga TTC Curriculum contains the following Categories, Competencies, and Topics.
Category #1: TECHNIQUES, TRAINING & PRACTICE (TTP)
Competency #1: ASANA. PRANAYAMA, & MEDITATION
- TTP 101 – Classical Sun Salutations
- TTP 102 – Group Asana Practice with basic asana series
- TTP 103 – Basic Standing and Balancing Postures
- TTP 104 – Basic Sitting Postures
- TTP 105 – Basic Twisting Postures
- TTP 106 – Forward – Backward Bending Postures
- TTP 107 – Arm Balancing Postures
- TTP 108 – Hip Opening Postures
- TTP 109 – Inverted Postures
- TTP 110 – Restorative Postures
- TTP 111 – Introduction to Mudras
- TTP 112 – Pranayama
TTP 113 – Mantra and Meditation
- TTP 114 – Yoga Nidra
Category #2: TEACHING METHODOLOGY (TM)
Competency #2: TEACHING & PROFESSIONAL SKILL
- TM 201 – Adjusting & Assisting Yoga Asana
- TM 202 – Creative and Effective Sequencing
Category #3: ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY (AP)
Competency #3: ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
- AP301 – Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
Category #4: YOGA PHILOSOPHY/ LIFESTYLE ETHICS (YPLE)
Competency #4: PHILOSOPHY, AYURVEDA, LIFESTYLE & ETHICS
- YPLE401 – The Eight Limbs, Philosophy, & History of Yoga
- YPLE402 – Ayurveda: The Yogic Diet & Lifestyle
Adwait Yoga School is Affiliated with the highest organization, Yoga Alliance USA and World Yoga Alliance, and is one of the prestigious teacher training schools in New Delhi, India. Uplifting and maintaining high standards of Yoga, the school ensures premium services and supreme infrastructures. The curriculum has been molded as per the specifications of Yoga Alliance and the skill based courses are taught by certified Yoga instructors. Amalgamation of best teachers, serene environment and international standards join and formulate a sound base for all the future endeavors.
The curriculum has been molded as per the specifications of Yoga Alliance and the skill based courses are taught by certified Yoga instructors. Amalgamation of best teachers, serene environment and international standards join and formulate a sound base for all the future endeavors.
Tuition fee and mandatory text.
- Food, Accommodation, and Boarding (can be arranged at extra cost)
- Transfers (can be arranged on request at extra cost)
- Other personal requirements
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
Accommodation & Food
They who need food and accommodation, are provided the same at actual cost.
- It is suggested that all students carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before applying for the teacher training course at Adwait Yoga School.
- The advance deposit that submitted for YTTC programs or for any retreats and workshops is non-refundable.
- In case of any emergencies if student can’t attend the course, Adwait Yoga School can permit them to join other scheduled course within the period of 12 months.
- No Refunds, Credits or Transfers are done on cancellation, during or after the course starts.
When you are ready to register for any of the courses or programs with us, please submit the Application / Registration Form to us, and feel free to contact us so that we can further assist you with your registration process. After registration in the course, you need to pay 50% of total fees as mentioned above, in advance, as non-refundable deposit, and the remaining balance would be paid 1 day before the Course starts. Applications are processed on a first come first serve basis. Yoga Courses in India maintains the right to accept or reject any application without providing an explanation.
Other Yoga Courses
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
To become an international certified professional Yoga Teacher, 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course certified by Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance, and offered by Adwait Yoga School, is a best YTTC program, to begin the journey of becoming competent Pro Yoga Master having entitlement of E-RYT 500 and YACEP.
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course would take you to advanced level of learning and teaching of Yoga and its components.
500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
500-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is the complete Yoga TTC course as per Yoga Alliance USA. After doing this course you are entitled with Credential of RYT 500.
100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is an add-on Yoga Teaching Course, or a part of 200-hour or 300 hour or 500 hour.
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course
Kundalini Yoga TTC program is relevant to them who want to awaken, activate and balance the energy centers, called Chakras, and want to grow in Spirituality.
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course
Prenatal Yoga TTC program would make you certified Prenatal Yoga Teacher or Trainer, to help pregnant mothers for best health of herself as well as of her growing baby, as also for normal and well labor.
Pranayama Teacher Training Course
Pranayama Yoga TTC program would teach and train you for everything about Prana and Pranayama. This course would make you a confident Pranayama practitioner, teacher and trainer.
Mindfulness Teacher Training Course
Mindfulness TTC program would make you a certified and proficient Mindfulness practitioner, teacher, trainer and facilitator, so as to offer the Mindfulness programs in Corporate sector.
Meditation Teacher Training Course
Our Meditation TTC program would make you international certified Meditation Teacher. This course would train you about different kinds of meditation techniques for best meditation benefits.