Yoga Teacher Training Course in Delhi, India
Certified by Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance
We offer the following YTTC Programs in Delhi, India:
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
- 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
- 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
- 50 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
- 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Pranayama Teacher Training Course
- Mindfulness Teacher Training Course
- Meditation Teacher Training Course
Followings are the worldwide popular Yoga Teacher Training Courses
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Delhi, India
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in India is certified by Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance. This course is equivalent to Graduate level, which contains beginners, intermediate and some advanced levels of Asanas, Pranayama, Bandha, Mudra, Kriya, Meditation and other components of Yoga.
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Delhi, India
300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in India is certified by Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance. This course is equivalent to Master level, which contains intermediate and advanced levels of Asanas, Pranayama, Bandha, Mudra, Kriya, Meditation and other components of Yoga.
500 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Delhi, India
500-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in India is certified by Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance. This course is an ultimate Yoga Alliance Standard Yoga Teacher Training Course, which contains beginners, intermediate and advanced levels of Asanas, Pranayama, Bandha, Mudra, Kriya, Meditation and other components of Yoga.
Short term Yoga Courses
In addition to above long term Yoga Courses, our School offers also short term Yoga Courses in Delhi, India. These short term Yoga courses can be done by the people who are working and busy people, but want to learn the Yoga to deepen and expand the knowledge and practice of Yoga, Pranayama, Mindfulness, Meditation, and Spiritual Awakening.
We have two Short-term Yoga Courses – 1. 100 hour Yoga Course and 2. 50 hour Yoga Course. Our 100 hour YTTC program is completed within 2 weeks, and 50 hour YTTC program is finished within a week.
Why Adwait Yoga School?
Joining Adwait Yoga School for Yoga Teacher Training Courses, Studio Yoga Classes, Workshops, Retreats, and other programs have several potential reasons, as follows:
- Affordable Fee Structures.
- Adwait Yoga School is accredited by Yoga Alliance USA and also by World Yoga Alliance, therefore, the above courses are International Certified Courses.
- Above Teacher Training Courses would deepen and expand your knowledge and experiences about Yoga, Pranayama, Mindfulness, Meditation, and Spiritual Awakening.
- Any of our TTC or other programs would make you more knowledgeable, confident, competent and professional Teacher or Trainer, and advanced practitioner of relevant Course or program.
- You would gain comprehensive knowledge about the benefits as well as the contra-indications (side effects) of every Yoga asana, pranayama, meditation, bandha, mudra, yogic kriya, and any other component of the Subject.
- You would expand your knowledge about History, Philosophy, Anatomy, Physiology, Biomechanics, Teaching Methodology, Adjustments, Alignments, Cueing, Professional development, and other requried qualities of a competent teacher.
- Being an International Certified Trainer, you would be eligible to teach anywehre in the world.
Aims & Objectives of our School
Adwait Yoga School is founded by an ordained Himalayan Yogi, Sri Yogi Anand, with great vision and mission of spreading the authentic Yoga Vidya (Science of Yoga), around the world. Our School strives to redefine the Yoga. Authentic Yoga is Union with Omnipresent, Omniscient and Omnipotent Divine called ‘Adwait’. A Yogi adores, worships and practices none other than YOGA. Yoga is as vast as space. This is not confined to certain Asanas only, but this has various tools, which if learned and practiced properly, can enlighten and empower its practitioner, with Supramental Consciousness and Energy, thereby, a Yogi works wonder. Lord Krishna has defined Yoga as “yogah karamasu kaushalam” means ‘Perfection in Action is Yoga’. Adwait Yoga School through different Yoga Training Programs, aims to impart the complete knowledge of Yoga, so as to produce an ideal Yoga practitioner, teacher and trainer.
What is eligibility to do the above Teacher Training Courses?
Anyone, irrespective of caste, creed, gender, nationality, religion, and academic qualification, can join any of above Courses. Also, people who really want to deepen and expand the knowledge of Yoga and its components like Asana, Pranayama, Mindfulness, Meditation, Kundalini, Kriya, Ayurveda, and Spiritual Awakening, can join any of our above TTC programs, and become certified teacher and trainer. However, an applicant needs to be physically, mentally and emotionally well and up to the mark. Our School teaches not only Asana or physical parts of Yoga, but being an Indigenous Yoga School of India, we also teach other essential parts of Yoga. Those fundamental parts of Yoga are: respect to the lineage and master, ethical commitments, fundamental yogic disciplines, love, empathy, compassion and Karma Yoga. Therefore, we advise to every applicant to have open mind to taste, experience and enjoy Indian Traditional Yogic culture at our School.
What makes us one of top Yoga Schools in India?
Adwait Yoga School (AYS) is a best Yoga Schools in India, which is founded by a Himalayan Yogi, Sri Yogi Anand, and is run by a charitable organization registered with Government of India, named Adwait Foundation®. This is an Accredited Yoga School by world’s largest and reputed Registrar of International Yoga Schools – Yoga Alliance USA and World Yoga Alliance.
Join one of our Programs
Any of the the following programs can change your current state of mind, body, and behaviors.
Get Started with a Yoga Package, at Adwait Yoga School
Before subscribing any of our following packages, have a Walk-in Session at our Yoga Studio at Malviya Nagar, New Delhi (INDIA).