200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course India
International Certification in Yoga. Certified by Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance, would enable you to teach Yoga anywhere in the world.
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training India offers you an ideal chance to deepen and expand your knowledge and practical abilities for yoga and meditation. This is the most popular yoga course in India that has become famous worldwide. 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training India meets and exceeds the standard of Yoga Alliance USA and World Yoga Alliance. This Yoga Course in India would provide you comprehensive knowledge of Yoga and its essential components – Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Bandha, Mudra, Kriya, Sanskrit, Mantra, Ayurveda, Philosophy, Anatomy & Physiology, Biomechanics, Teaching Methodology, Ethics, and Yoga Professionalism.
200-hour YTTC program is a special yoga TTC program for those who want to become international certified Yoga Teachers. Join this course and become an International Certified Yoga Teacher. Start the journey of becoming a competent Yoga Master, reaching the highest entitlement of E-RYT 500 and YACEP provided by Yoga Alliance USA.
Course Dates for 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
For the years – 2021 – 2022
Book your seat
4 Categories of Yoga Training
Techniques Training Practice (TTP)
This category contains the practical training of asana, pranayama, meditation, bandha, mudra, kriya, etc.
Anatomy & Physiology (AP)
This category contains knowledge about human anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics.
Yoga Humanities (YH)
This category contains knowledge about Yoga history, philosophy, ethics and lifestyle.
Professional Essentials (PE)
This category consists of Teaching methodology, professional development and practicum.
Steps to follow to do 200-hour Yoga TTC program
Pay the fee
Initiation and Felicitation
Attend the training classes
Features of 200 hrs YTTC Program
Adwait Yoga School offers Teacher Training Course programs by highly qualified, certified, and experienced trainers. A professional and knowledgeable trainer only produces a professional and expert trainer and teacher.
To make you a competent and proficient teacher or trainer, besides the Curriculum subjects, we also provide Special classes of fitness and personality development.
Even after the course gets completed, a certified teacher needs guidance during teaching practices. We are committed to extending our lifetime professional guidelines to you throughout your professional journey.
Start a New Career as a Certified Yoga Teacher
If you want to become a Certified Yoga teacher, this 200-hour training course will be perfect for you. Here, you will learn all essential components of yoga and how they can help you with your self-practice and teachings.
To become a qualified Yoga teacher, you must have a good foundation in the Yoga teaching techniques and know what is required to be certified by Yoga Alliance USA. After you have completed this Yoga certification course, you will become certified by Yoga Alliance USA. This certification is a necessity if you want to teach Yoga worldwide legally to the public.
How to become Certified Yoga Teacher
To become a certified Yoga Teacher, you would have to get training and certification by a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS). As a qualified Yoga teacher, you will be responsible for teaching other people the different aspects of Yoga. Also, you must know the various yoga poses and how to perform them. It would be best if you also learned other breathing techniques and yoga postures. These are skills that most people do not possess, and so will be your students.
In addition to getting the teachings and training at our school, you will be required to study various other yoga texts, such as hard paper books, audiobooks, or videos, to expand your Yoga knowledge. Once you have learned these things, you will become a qualified and knowledgeable Teacher.
Once you are certified by Yoga Alliance, you can work anywhere you want, and you can even take courses abroad if you’re going to.
Suppose you are ready to become a Yoga teacher. In that case, it is time to register for the 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course offered by Adwait Yoga School, the best Yoga Teacher Training Institute in New Delhi, India. Do this course and become a yoga teacher and make a high income while having fun at the same time.
Who should do this course?
This course is intended for those who have an unquenchable desire to increase the knowledge of Yoga as a practice, its methods and the philosophy behind it. Suppose you’re a yoga instructor or practitioner looking to expand your knowledge or sharpen your skills or are new to Yoga regardless of the situation. In that case, the teacher training courses will provide you with a complete understanding of Yoga. Students will learn how to instruct Yoga as well as enhance their practices.
The key Benefits
- You would learn Authentic Indian Yoga Science.
- Comprehensive knowledge of philosophical as well as practical aspects of Yoga.
- The self-realization of Yoga and its power.
- Confidence in Yoga Science & Philosophy.
- Our YTTC will let you experience the highly needed combination of Traditional Yoga teachings and modern scientific practice methods.
- You would learn Asana, Pranayama, Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, and different types of Meditation.
- Last but not least, you will be taught in the spirit of sincerity and authenticity that epitomizes the true nature of Yoga – something that you would be expected to carry forth in your teachings to other students.
5 Reasons to join this course (even if you don’t want to teach)
#1 Indigenous and authentic School of India
To learn the real Yoga, one needs to approach and join India’s indigenous and authentic school, the origin country of Yoga, India. Adwait Yoga School (AYS) is guided, governed and maintained by Traditional and Authentic Yogis of India. The students here are taught the original and comprehensive Yoga in both theory and practical.
#2 International Certification
AYS provides the International Certification from Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance or Government of India to the worldwide students to enable and authorize them to teach anywhere in the world.
#3 Training in a traditional yet modern scientific way
AYS strongly believes that Yoga Teacher Training should not lose the Yoga tradition and lineage. It should also give importance to modern scientific discoveries in health and medical sciences. AYS offers the Yoga Teacher Training, maintaining its tradition and heritage and incorporating the current health and medical science findings in its syllabus.
#4 Training by highly qualified Teachers, versed in Theoretical and Practical aspects
The teachers at AYS are highly skilled and versed in both elements of Yoga, Theory and Practical. Theories without practical knowledge are impotent, and practices without views may lead practitioners to disorders and bad results.
#5 Opportunity to experience Indian Culture & Tradition
AYS, for their students, organizes the trips to some specific places of India, where the students see, come to know and experience Indian cultures and traditions, which help them deepen their knowledge about India, its rich and diversified culture and traditions.
Eligibility to join 200-hour YTTC Program
Two kinds of aspirants can participate and study our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, who wish to teach yoga as a profession and develop their practice.
Followings are the eligibility to join this course:
- Previous experience of University/College certificate not required, Yoga education is the same for all.
- English as a first or second language is necessary. (We have students who speak many different languages, but English is the medium of teaching. It does not matter if you only understand a little. Our teachers will make sure you know the subject matter.)
- Students between the age of 15 to 60 years can join the TTC at Adwait Yoga School. Students must be healthy.
- Students need to have an open mind and leave their ego or position outside the studio.
- Students who show discrimination regarding religion, countries, class or caste will not be allowed to enrol at our school.
Duration of 200 hour YTTC Program
200 hour YTTC Curriculum
The 200 hour Yoga TTC Curriculum meets the latest Common Core Curriculum for RYS 200, which includes 4 categories and 12 key competencies, released by Yoga Alliance USA, on February 27, 2020.
Category #1: Techniques, Training & Practice (TTP)
- Yoga Overview
- Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutations)
- Group Asana Practice
- Standing and Balancing Postures
- Sitting Postures
- Twisting Postures
- Forward & Backward Bending Postures
- Arm Balancing Postures
- Hip Opening Postures
- Inverted Postures
- Restorative Postures
- Ashtanga Yoga: Primary Series
- Pranayama & Subtle Body
- Shatkarma Kriya
- Bandhas and Drishti
- Meditation in the Upanishads
- Meditation in the Bhagavad-Gita
- Meditation in Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra
- Meditation in Puranas
- Dhyana and Tantra
- Meditation in Hatha Yoga
- Meditation in Jainism
- Meditation in Buddhism
- Zen Meditation
- Mindfulness Meditation
- What is Mindfulness?
- Mindfulness and Awareness
- Mindfulness and Religion
- Benefits of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness and Health
- Preparation for Mindfulness Practice
- Mindfulness Practice# 1: Anapana Sati (Mindfulness of Breathings)
- Mindfulness Practice# 2: Body Scan
- Mindfulness Practice# 3: Mindful Walking
- Mindfulness Practice# 4: Mindful Eating
- Mindfulness Practice #5: Mindfulness of Metta (Loving & Kindness)
- Following Up with Mindfulness
- Mindfulness and Life
- Lessons from Mindfulness
- Mindfulness and Compassion
- Chakra Meditation
- Chanting & Mantras
- Yoga Nidra
Category #2: Anatomy & Physiology (AP)
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Nervous System
- Cardiovascular/Circulatory System
- Digestive System
- Endocrine System
- Respiratory System
- Other Body Systems & Yoga
- Types Of Joint Movements
- Joint Stabilization
- Safe Movement
- Contraindications, Misalignment, & Adaptations
Category #3: Yoga Humanities (YH)
Category #4: Professional Essentials (PE)
- Pace in Yoga Teaching
- Environment for Yoga
- Adjusting & Assisting Yoga Asanas
- Class Management
- Yoga Teacher Credentials
- Ethical Commitment
- Yoga Professionalism Guidelines
- The Business of Yoga
- The Practicum
Adwait Yoga School is Affiliated with the highest organization, Yoga Alliance USA and World Yoga Alliance, and is one of the prestigious teacher training schools in New Delhi, India. Uplifting and maintaining high standards of Yoga, the school ensures premium services and supreme infrastructures. The curriculum has been moulded as per the specifications of Yoga Alliance, and certified Yoga instructors teach the skill-based courses. The amalgamation of best teachers, serene environment and international standards join and formulate a sound base for all future endeavours.
A group picture clicked after a Certification Event at the School
The curriculum has been moulded as per the specifications of Yoga Alliance, and certified Yoga instructors teach the skill-based courses. The amalgamation of best teachers, serene environment and international standards join and formulate a sound base for all future endeavours.
The Fee includes the Tuition fee and mandatory text.
- Food, Accommodation, and Boarding (can be arranged at extra cost)
- Transfers (can be placed on request at additional cost)
- Other personal requirements
- Anything not explicitly mentioned in Inclusions
Accommodation & Food
Those who need food and accommodation are provided with the same at actual cost.
- It is suggested that all students carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before applying for the teacher training course at Adwait Yoga School.
- The advance deposit submitted for YTTC programs or any retreats and workshops is non-refundable.
- In case of any emergencies, if a student can’t attend the course, Adwait Yoga School can permit them to join other scheduled classes within 12 months.
- No Refunds, Credits or Transfers are done on cancellation, during or after the course starts.
When you are ready to join this Course with us, please complete the registration process by filling out the Registration Form and submit the same to us. To complete the registration process, you would need to pay the Registration Fee amount, which is 30% of the total fee mentioned above.
If you have any queries related to registration, please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
Please note, the registration fee is a non-refundable deposit, which is adjusted in the total price, and the remaining balance would be paid by the candidate one day before the Course starts. Applications are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Yoga Courses in India maintains the right to accept or reject any application without explaining.
Other Yoga Courses
View our other Yoga Teacher Training Courses
For Better Future, Get Better Education
Share this page
Testimonials and Reviews
Watch and listen what our certified trainees say.
Testimonials by our trinees.
Yoga Training Review
An American trainee's review.
Yoga Can Help You
This course has following accreditations from Yoga Alliance USA and World Yoga Alliance.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training
Left Logo and Right Logo, respectively by Yoga Alliance USA and World Yoga Alliance.