200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
In order to become an international certified professional Yoga Teacher, 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course certified by Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance accredited Yoga School of India, Adwait Yoga School, is a best YTTC program. This is to begin the journey of becoming competent Pro Yoga Master, having highest entitlement of E-RYT 500 and YACEP provided by Yoga Alliance USA.
Our 200-hour Yoga TTC program meets and exceeds the standard of Yoga Alliance USA and World Yoga Alliance. This Yoga Course in India, would provide you comprehensive knowledge of Yoga and its essential components – Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Bandha, Mudra, Kriya, Sanskrit, Mantra, Ayurveda, Philosophy, Anatomy & Physiology, Biomechanics, Teaching Methodology, Ethics, and Yoga Professionalism.
Yoga Teacher Training and Certification
This is globally recognized and accepted ‘Yoga’ as the Science and Art of physical, mental, emotional, professional, and spiritual well-beings. Apart from wellness, Yoga is the method to connect oneself with the Supreme Consciousness. This Science of Yoga has been kept intact through Guru-shishya parampara (Master-disciple lineage) in India.
In order to become a torch bearer of Yoga Science, one needs to learn it from an authentic and native Yoga School, which follows the ancient and authentic Yoga Tradition, as also incorporates the modern scientific findings in teachings and practices.
Practicing the Yoga, gives an immense energy and joy to practitioner; in addition, to keep Yoga science lineage unbroken, a sincere and dedicated Yoga Practitioner has responsibility to become a Teacher. To become an authentic Yoga Teacher, or a practitioner, one needs to be versed in the theories, philosophy as well as practical aspects of Yoga.
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Delhi India, offers a complete knowledge of Yoga Teacher Training, theoretical and practical both. It offers hands-on training program that includes all the important elements of Yoga.
Features of 200 hrs YTTC Program
Adwait Yoga School offers the classes of Teacher Training Course programs by highly qualified, certified, and experienced trainers. A professional and knowledgeable trainer only produces a professional and expert trainer and teacher.
In order to make you a competent and proficient teacher or trainer, besides the Curriculum subjects, we provide Special classes of fitness & personality development also, by celebrated Fitness & Personality Development Trainers.
Even after the course gets completed, a certified teacher needs guidance during teaching practices. We are committed to extend our lifetime professional guidelines to you, in your throughout professional journey.
Start a New Career as a Certified Yoga Teacher
If you want to become a Yoga teacher, then this 200 hour training course will be perfect for you. Here you will get to learn yoga basics as well as learning about the different types of Yoga and how they can help you with your self practice and teachings as well.
In order to become a qualified Yoga teacher, you must have a good foundation in the Yoga teaching techniques and know what is required to be certified by Yoga Alliance USA. After you have successfully completed this Yoga certification course, you will become certified by Yoga Alliance USA. This certification is a necessity if you want to teach Yoga worldwide legally to the public.
How to become Certified Yoga Teacher
In order to become a certified Yoga Teacher, you would have to get training and certification by a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS). As a qualified Yoga teacher you will be responsible for teaching other people the different aspects of Yoga. This means that you must know the different yoga poses and how to perform them. You must also learn different breathing techniques and yoga postures. These are skills that most people do not possess and so will be your students.
In addition to getting the teachings and training at our school, you will be required to study various other yoga texts, such as hard paper books, or audio books, or videos, in order to expand your Yoga knowledge. Once you have learned these things, you would become a qualified and knowledgeable Teacher.
Once you are certified by Yoga Alliance, you can work anywhere you want and you can even take courses abroad if you want to.
If you are ready to become a Yoga teacher, then it is time to register for 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course offered by Adwait Yoga School, which is a best Yoga Teacher Training Institute in New Delhi India. This is the best thing that you can do in order to become a yoga teacher and make a great income while having fun at the same time.
Who should do this course?
This course is designed for anyone who has ardent desire for deepening the understanding of the Yoga, its techniques and Philosophy. Whether you are a yoga practitioner, or a teacher who wants to learn more, sharpen his / her knowledge, or you may be new to yoga, whatever the case may be, the teacher training course provided by us, will provide a complete knowledge of Yoga. Students will develop the skills to teach yoga as well as improve their own personal practices.
The key Benefits
- You would learn Authentic Indian Yoga Science.
- Comprehensive knowledge of philosophical as well as practical aspects of Yoga.
- Self-realization of Yoga and its power.
- Confidence in Yoga Science & Philosophy.
- Our YTTC will let you experience the extremely needed combination of Traditional Yoga teachings along with the modern scientific methods of practices.
- You would learn Asana, Pranayama, Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, and different types of Meditation.
- Last but not least, you will be taught in the spirit of sincerity and authenticity that epitomizes the true spirit of yoga – something that you would be expected to carry forth in your teachings to other students.
5 Reasons to join this course (even if you don’t want to teach)
#1 Indigenous and authentic School of India
To learn the real Yoga one needs to approach and join the indigenous and authentic school of India, the origin country of Yoga, India. Adwait Yoga School (AYS) is guided, governed and maintained by Traditional and Authentic Yogis of India, so the students here are ensured to be taught the original and comprehensive Yoga in both aspects theory and practical.
#2 International Certification
AYS provides the International Certification from Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance or Government of India, to the worldwide students, to enable and authorize them to teach anywhere in the world.
#3 Training in traditional yet modern scientific way
AYS strongly believes that Yoga Teacher Training should not lose the Yoga tradition and lineage, as also it should give importance to the modern scientific discoveries in health and medical sciences. AYS offers the Yoga Teacher Training, maintaining its tradition and lineage as well as incorporates the modern discoveries in health and medical science, in its syllabus.
#4 Training by highly qualified Teachers, versed in Theoretical and Practical aspects
The teachers at AYS are highly qualified, and versed in both aspects of Yoga, Theory and Practical. Theories without practical knowledge are impotent, and practices without theories may lead practitioners to the disorders and bad results.
#5 Opportunity to experience Indian Culture & Tradition
AYS, for their students, organizes the trips to some specific places of India, where the students see, come to know and experience Indian cultures and traditions, which help them deepen their knowledge about India, its rich and diversified culture and traditions.
Eligibility to join 200-hour YTTC Program
Two kinds of aspirants can participate and study our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, those who wish to teach yoga as a profession and those who wish to develop their personal practice.
Followings are the eligibility to join this course:
- Previous experience of University/College certificate not required, Yoga education is the same for all.
- English as a first or second language is necessary. (We have students who speak many different languages, but English is the medium of teaching. It does not matter if you only understand a little. Our teachers will make sure you understand the subject matter.)
- Students between the age of 15 to 60 years can join the TTC at Adwait Yoga School. Students must be healthy.
- Students need to have an open mind and leave their ego or position outside the studio.
- Students who show discrimination regarding religion, countries, class or caste will not be allowed to enrol at our school.
Duration of 200 hour YTTC Program
200 hour YTTC Curriculum
The 200 hour Yoga TTC Curriculum meets the latest Common Core Curriculum for RYS 200, which includes 4 categories and 12 key competencies, released by Yoga Alliance USA, on February 27, 2020.
Category #1: Techniques, Training & Practice (TTP)
- Yoga Overview
- Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutations)
- Group Asana Practice
- Standing and Balancing Postures
- Sitting Postures
- Twisting Postures
- Forward & Backward Bending Postures
- Arm Balancing Postures
- Hip Opening Postures
- Inverted Postures
- Restorative Postures
- Ashtanga Yoga: Primary Series
- Pranayama & Subtle Body
- Shatkarma Kriya
- Bandhas and Drishti
- Meditation in the Upanishads
- Meditation in the Bhagavad-Gita
- Meditation in Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra
- Meditation in Puranas
- Dhyana and Tantra
- Meditation in Hatha Yoga
- Meditation in Jainism
- Meditation in Buddhism
- Zen Meditation
- Mindfulness Meditation
- What is Mindfulness?
- Mindfulness and Awareness
- Mindfulness and Religion
- Benefits of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness and Health
- Preparation for Mindfulness Practice
- Mindfulness Practice# 1: Anapana Sati (Mindfulness of Breathings)
- Mindfulness Practice# 2: Body Scan
- Mindfulness Practice# 3: Mindful Walking
- Mindfulness Practice# 4: Mindful Eating
- Mindfulness Practice #5: Mindfulness of Metta (Loving & Kindness)
- Following Up with Mindfulness
- Mindfulness and Life
- Lessons from Mindfulness
- Mindfulness and Compassion
- Chakra Meditation
- Chanting & Mantras
- Yoga Nidra
Category #2: Anatomy & Physiology (AP)
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Nervous System
- Cardiovascular/Circulatory System
- Digestive System
- Endocrine System
- Respiratory System
- Other Body Systems & Yoga
- Types Of Joint Movements
- Joint Stabilization
- Safe Movement
- Contraindications, Misalignment, & Adaptations
Category #3: Yoga Humanities (YH)
Category #4: Professional Essentials (PE)
- Pace in Yoga Teaching
- Environment for Yoga
- Adjusting & Assisting Yoga Asanas
- Class Management
- Yoga Teacher Credentials
- Ethical Commitment
- Yoga Professionalism Guidelines
- The Business of Yoga
- The Practicum
Adwait Yoga School is Affiliated with the highest organization, Yoga Alliance USA and World Yoga Alliance, and is one of the prestigious teacher training schools in New Delhi, India. Uplifting and maintaining high standards of Yoga, the school ensures premium services and supreme infrastructures. The curriculum has been molded as per the specifications of Yoga Alliance and the skill based courses are taught by certified Yoga instructors. Amalgamation of best teachers, serene environment and international standards join and formulate a sound base for all the future endeavors.
The curriculum has been molded as per the specifications of Yoga Alliance and the skill based courses are taught by certified Yoga instructors. Amalgamation of best teachers, serene environment and international standards join and formulate a sound base for all the future endeavors.
Tuition fee and mandatory text.
- Food, Accommodation, and Boarding (can be arranged at extra cost)
- Transfers (can be arranged on request at extra cost)
- Other personal requirements
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
Accommodation & Food
They who need food and accommodation, are provided the same at actual cost.
- It is suggested that all students carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before applying for the teacher training course at Adwait Yoga School.
- The advance deposit that submitted for YTTC programs or for any retreats and workshops is non-refundable.
- In case of any emergencies if student can’t attend the course, Adwait Yoga School can permit them to join other scheduled course within the period of 12 months.
- No Refunds, Credits or Transfers are done on cancellation, during or after the course starts.
When you are ready to join this course with us, please complete the registration process, by filling out the Registration Form and submit the same to us. In order to complete the registration process, you would need to pay the Registration Fee amount, which is 30% of the total fee mentioned above.
In case, you have any queries related to registration, please feel free to contact us so that we can further assist you with your registration process.
Please note, the registration fee is a non-refundable deposit, which is adjusted in the total fee, and the remaining balance would be paid 1 day before the Course starts. Applications are processed on a first come first serve basis. Yoga Courses in India maintains the right to accept or reject any application without providing an explanation.