Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course
Choosing a quality prenatal yoga teacher training is very important for your professional development. Our Yoga Alliance USA certified Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course is a great way to learn about the benefits of the practice for mothers and babies. This course is led by hugely experienced Yoga Master, Sri Yogi Anand. The program is grounded in modern science while honoring the ancient wisdom of yoga philosophy. During the course, you will learn everything about prenatal yoga. It is also filled with practical workshops and peer-teaching, which will give you hands-on experience with teaching.
Our Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course is a comprehensive program that prepares students to teach yoga to pregnant women. This program involves study in small groups, guest speakers, practicum, and a final assessment test. Students also get plenty of teaching practice to hone their skills and develop their unique voices. During the course, students will learn about teaching techniques and best practices.
The course covers all aspects of teaching prenatal yoga and incorporates ancient wisdom from various cultures. It also teaches women to embrace change with open hearts and minds. It develops their confidence and gives them the tools to teach yoga to pregnant women. Once they have completed the course, they can start teaching.
Certified Prenatal Yoga Teacher Smt. Rekha Thakur and hugely experienced Yoga Master Sri Yogi Anand offers this Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course. They have taught yoga for over 21 years and trained thousands of expectant mothers. They are the founder of Adwait Yoga School and provide training to the world. Their healthful living and yoga background gave them a unique perspective on pregnancy and birth.
During the Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course, students learn how to support pregnant women throughout each trimester. They also learn how to design yoga sequences that prepare women for labor. In addition, they learn about safe yoga techniques and postnatal yoga teaching methods.
Offline also Online Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training course India, Certified by Yoga Alliance USA registered RPYS Adwait Yoga School, will provide you with comprehensive knowledge, techniques, and the most important aspects of prenatal Yoga. It also includes simple but effective exercises like focused, gentle, and safe body movements, breathing, relaxation, and stress management to benefit pregnant women in many different ways.
This Prenatal Yoga Instructor Training Course will equip you with all of the necessary knowledge and skills to guide pregnant ladies during their first, second, and third trimesters of pregnancy.
Key Features of Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course
- International Certification by Yoga Alliance
- Training by Qualified Trainer
- Comprehensive Yoga Manual Book
- Offline, Online and Hybrid Training
- Free e-books on Pregnancy Yoga
It is possible to find in-depth and simplified programs that will help you learn a few basic poses. These pose variations are a great way to keep the practitioner’s mind calm and relaxed. For example, this pose is perfect for helping you get rid of any stress that you may be experiencing in your everyday life. It can also be a great way to get your body in the proper posture for childbirth.
Prenatal Yoga TTC program will teach and train you about all poses and yoga techniques related to pregnancy.
Our Prenatal Yoga teacher training courses in India are available in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Jaipur, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Kolkata, and Rishikesh. In addition to offline training, we also offer Online Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course. You can learn everything about prenatal yoga by attending this course.
Curse Curriculum of Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course
6 Course Curriculum Categories
- General Background in the Specialty Area
- Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)
- Teaching Methodology (TM)
- Anatomy and Physiology (AP)
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers
General Background in the Specialty Area
- Prenatal or Pregnancy Yoga
- Yoga teacher’s relationship with health care professionals
- Psychological considerations during pregnancy
Techniques Training & Practice (TTP)
- The First Trimester: 1-3 Months
- 4 Yoga Tips for the First Trimester
- Contraindicated poses during Pregnancy
- Your Body in the First Trimester
- Motivation for Moms
- How Prenatal Yoga Exercise Benefits You
- How Prenatal Maternal Exercise Benefits Your Baby
- Yoga Tools for 1st Trimester
- Feeling Strong and Energetic
- Yoga Asanas for 1st Trimester
- STANDING ASANAS
- Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation)
- SITTING ASANA
- BACKBEND ASANA
- INVERSION ASANA
- LYING ASANA
- RESTORATIVE ASANAS
- KEGELS EXERCISES
- The Power of the Breath
- 1. Anulom Vilom Pranayama (Alternate Nostril
- 2. Bhastrika Pranayama (Bellow Breathing)
- 3. Adding Sound to Breathing
- 4. Lion Breath
- First Trimester Don’ts: Contraindicated Poses
- The Second Trimester: 4-6 months
- Asanas for 2nd Trimester
- Pranayama for 2nd Trimester
- Connect to Your Inner Energy System
- Connecting With Your Baby in Utero
- Second Trimester Don’ts: Contra-indicated Poses
- Tips for the Second Trimester
- The Third Trimester: 7-9 Months
- The Physiology of the Third Trimester
- Poses to Practice and Avoid in the Third Trimester
- Breath as a Teacher and Guide
- 4 Tips for the Third Trimester
COMMON AILMENTS AND CONDITIONS
- Rounding and Straightening
- Opposite Arm and Leg Raises
- MORNING SICKNESS AND NAUSEA
Lengthening the Breath
- BREECH BABY
On Hands and Knees with Hips High
- CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
- GROIN PAIN AND SYMPHYSIS PUBIS DYSFUNCTION
Leaning Back into Hands
- LOWER LEG PROBLEMS
Heel Raises against the Wall and Feet against the Wall
LABOUR AND CHILDBIRTH
- Preparing for Birth
- First-stage labour
- Second-stage labour
- Third-stage labour
- Hip Circles with Hands against the Wall
- Ujjayi Breath
- Golden Thread Breath
- Rocking Back and Forth
- Hip Circles on the Ball
- Figure of Eight
GETTING BACK INTO SHAPE
- Breast feeding pose
- Postnatal Exercises
- Drawing Circles in Side Stretch
- Lower Abs Strengthening
- Inner Thigh Strengthening
- Lower Back Strengthening
- Leg Slides
- Supta Padangustasana Variation (Reclined Big Toe Foot Pose Variation)
- Urdhva Prasarita Padasana (Upward Extended Foot Pose)
- Jathara Parivartanasana (Stomach Rotating Pose)
- Paripurna Navasana Variation (Boat Pose Variation)
- Others as taught in the training classes
Teaching Methodology (TM)
- Start by learning how much experience they have
- Hamstrings are usually tighter during pregnancy
- What about inversions, twists, and lying on the back or belly?
- Other poses that should be avoided or modified.
- Prenatal massage as a recommendation
- What to look for each trimester
- Breathing exercises are very beneficial to prenatal students
Anatomy & Physiology (AP)
- Anatomy: Fetus in Utero
- Pregnancy in Humans
- The Length of a Pregnancy
- Medical Illustrations of Pregnancy and Foetal
- Your Inner Core
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics (YPLE)
- Resistance Training
- Squatting for a Better Booty
- Evergreen Exercises
- Cardiovascular Training
- Nutrition during Pregnancy
Fees of Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course Program
Following is the fee structure of Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course
Duration: 2 Weeks
- International Certification by Yoga Alliance USA
- Comprehensive Prenatal Manual Book
- Training by Experienced Trainer
- Lifetime Professional Guidance
- Work Opportunity / Job assistance
- Food and Accommodation
Join Now and Enhance Your Profile
In addition to your present Yoga Teacher Entitlement and Qualification, join our Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course, and add one more Qualification of International Certified Prenatal yoga Teacher, by Yoga Alliance USA registered Yoga School.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A versatile Yoga Teacher should essentially enroll and complete prenatal yoga training, to guide and help pregnant ladies for better health during pregnancy, and safe child birth.
This course trains for pregnant ladies for how to stand, sit, stretch and lie down correctly, and also how to breathe properly.
The best way to prepare for your class is to get yourself into the proper state. There are many resources available on the internet that will assist you in achieving this state.
Prenatal yoga instructor training will give you an overview of the benefits and practice methods for each of the poses that you may want to learn.
Your ability to perform the poses properly will improve dramatically after you take up yoga as a prenatal yoga instructor training course. There are a number of Yoga teachers online who will teach you the basic poses to help you start your journey to better flexibility and coordination.
It is important to check with your doctor before taking up a yoga program or training program. The yoga instructor training course should give you a thorough understanding of the yoga movements as well as provide you with a proper foundation to perform the poses correctly.
If you have already performed yoga and have not received any type of professional instruction or certification in performing yoga, then you will have to consider your other options first.
Of course. The online course also covers all the topics which are taught in offline training classes. We would teach you the all fundamentals of prenatal yoga and will give you the knowledge to perform the poses with ease.
This course is International certified Course. The certificate is issued by World Yoga Alliance, which is an International Registrar of Yoga.
Help desk support
We are happy to provide you the information and support relating to our School, as well as information regarding the training and course.
Live chat support
In case, you need any clarification about pose, pranayama, relaxation techniques or other parts of course, we would clarify them through Live Chat Supports.
Prenatal Certified Trainers
Who already got certified by us
- Our News
News & Article
Read our blog posts on yoga, meditation, health and wellness.
November 2, 2022
One of the best ways to lose fat and cellulite is to practice
October 31, 2022
Yoga poses can be an excellent complement to climbing exercises. Practicing the proper
October 31, 2022
The practice of Yoga has been around for centuries, and many senior citizens
October 31, 2022
If you’re suffering from allergies, you may want to try yoga asanas. These