500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
500-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in New Delhi, India, is a master level Yoga TTC Program. This is the ultimate Yoga Teacher Training Course as per standard of Yoga Alliance USA. This TTC program covers all topics of Yoga, which come under 200-hour and 300-hour YTTC programs.
After successful completion of 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, the trainee registers as an RYT® 500, with Yoga Alliance. This course can be completed at one go, or can be done in two parts, firstly 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, and subsequently 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, which is an advanced Training program. Advanced training is defined as training that requires participants to have completed a 200-hour training. Applicants must also submit 1000 teaching hours that were completed after their RYS 200 or 500 training.
Benefits of this course:
Specialty of this Course
- You would learn Authentic Indian Yoga Science.
- Comprehensive knowledge of philosophical as well as practical aspects of Yoga.
- Self-realization of Yoga and its efficacy.
- Confidence in Yoga Science & Philosophy.
- Our YTTC will let you experience the extremely needed combination of Traditional Yoga teachings along with the modern scientific methods of practices. Adwait Yoga School aims to bring the authentic and best teachings of Yoga from the most respected schools worldwide in an encapsulated program that will make proficient & confident teachers capable of teaching anywhere in the World and to a diverse audience.
- Last but not least, you will be taught in the spirit of sincerity and authenticity that epitomizes the true spirit of yoga – something that you would be expected to carry forth in your teachings to other students.
The 500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course can be joined by two types of aspirants, firstly, they who want to become advanced Yoga Teacher or Trainer, and secondly, they who want to take their personal knowledge and practices to an advanced level.
In addition, followings are also the parts of eligibility:
- Completion and Certificate of 200 hour YTTC program from Yoga Alliance USA Registered Yoga School (RYS 200).
- English as a first or second language is necessary. (We have students who speak many different languages, but English is the medium of teaching. It does not matter if you only understand a little. Our teachers will make sure you understand the subject matter.)
- Students between the age of 15 to 60 years can join the TTC at Adwait Yoga School. Students must be healthy.
- Students need to have an open mind and leave their ego or position outside the studio.
- Students who show discrimination regarding religion, countries, class or caste will not be allowed to enroll at our school.
Our 500 hour YTTC program is affiliated by world’s highest Yoga organization, Yoga Alliance USA and World Yoga Alliance, which meets and exceeds the Yoga Alliance standard.
Uplifting and maintaining high standards of Yoga, our school ensures premium teaching quality and the best yogic environment. The curriculum has been molded as per the specifications of Yoga Alliance and the skill based courses are taught by certified Yoga instructors. Amalgamation of best teachers, serene environment and international standards join and formulate a sound base for all the future endeavors.
The curriculum has been molded as per the specifications of Yoga Alliance and the skill based courses are taught by certified Yoga instructors. Amalgamation of best teachers, serene environment and international standards join and formulate a sound base for all the future endeavors.
This course is completed within 3 months.
500 hour YTTC Curriculum
Since the 500-hour Yoga TTC is consists of 2 parts – 200 hour and 300 hour, so also, the Curriculum of this course comprises of 200-hour and 300-hour YTTC Curriculum, as given below:
200 hour YTTC Curriculum
The 200 hour Yoga TTC Curriculum meets the latest standard of Yoga Alliance.
Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)
- Yoga Overview
- Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutations)
- Group Asana Practice
- Standing and Balancing Postures
- Sitting Postures
- Twisting Postures
- Forward & Backward Bending Postures
- Arm Balancing Postures
- Hip Opening Postures
- Inverted Postures
- Restorative Postures
- Ashtanga Yoga: Primary Series
PRANAYAMA & SUBTLE BODY
- Pranayama & Subtle Body
- Shatkarma Kriya
- Bandhas and Drishti
- Chanting & Mantras
- Yoga Nidra
Anatomy & Physiology (AP)
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Nervous System
- Cardiovascular/Circulatory System
- Digestive System
- Endocrine System
- Respiratory System
- Other Body Systems & Yoga
- Types Of Joint Movements
- Joint Stabilization
- Safe Movement
- Contraindications, Misalignment, & Adaptations
Yoga Humanities (YH)
- History of Yoga
- Philosophy of Yoga
- Familiarity with major Yogic Texts
- Philosophy into Practice
- Sanskrit – Language of Yoga
- Ayurveda – Allied Practice of Yoga
- Yoga Ethics
- Yoga Alliance Ethical Commitments
- Karma Yoga
Professional Essentials (PE)
- Pace in Yoga Teaching
- Environment for Yoga
- Adjusting & Assisting Yoga Asanas
- Class Management
- Yoga Teacher Credentials
- Ethical Commitment
- Yoga Professionalism Guidelines
- The Business of Yoga
- The Practicum
300 hour YTTC Curriculum
Our 300 hour Yoga TTC Curriculum meets the latest standard of Yoga Alliance.
Techniques, Training and Practice (TTP)
- Teaching details of Advanced Yoga poses
- The twelve basic postures in depth
- Practice of classical advanced variations
- Precise corrections
- Deeper understanding of Hatha Yoga
- Extended practice of Classical Sun Salutations
- Core Refinement
- Advanced Standing Poses
- Advanced Back-bends
- Advanced Forward bends
- Advanced Arm Balancing postures
- Advanced Twist Postures
- Advanced Inversion Asanas
- Hip Opening Asanas
- Advanced class planning and sequencing
- Detailed Study of Pranayama
- Extended practice of Anuloma Viloma
- Advanced Meditation
- Advanced Bandha – Mahabandha (The Great Muscular Lock)
- Advanced Mudras (Gestures)
Teaching Methodology (TM)
- Nature of Yoga Teacher
- Demonstrating & Cuing
- Method to organize Retreats and Workshops
- Teaching Advanced Meditation
Yoga Philosophy/ Lifestyle Ethics (YPLE)
- Study of Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Study of Bhagwad Gita
- Study of Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Lifestyle & Ethics (as mentioned in Diamond Sutra)
- Study of Buddha’s Eightfold Yoga
- Study of Lankavatar Sutra
Anatomy & Physiology (AP)
- Physical Anatomy
- Yoga Anatomy
- Energy Anatomy
- Tantra Anatomy
- The Practicum
Tuition fee and mandatory text.
- Food, Accommodation, and Boarding (can be arranged at extra cost)
- Transfers (can be arranged on request at extra cost)
- Other personal requirements
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
Accommodation & Food
They who need food and accommodation, are provided the same at actual cost.
- It is suggested that all students carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before applying for the teacher training course at Adwait Yoga School.
- The advance deposit that submitted for YTTC programs or for any retreats and workshops is non-refundable.
- In case of any emergencies if student can’t attend the course, Adwait Yoga School can permit them to join other scheduled course within the period of 12 months.
- No Refunds, Credits or Transfers are done on cancellation, during or after the course starts.
When you are ready to register for this course, please submit the Application / Registration Form to us, and feel free to contact us so that we can further assist you with your registration process.
To complete the registration process, you would need to pay 50% of total fees, in advance, as non-refundable deposit, and the remaining balance would be paid 1 day before the Course starts.
Applications are processed on a first come first serve basis. Adwait Yoga School maintains the right to accept or reject any application without providing an explanation.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
To become an international certified professional Yoga Teacher, 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course certified by Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance, and offered by Adwait Yoga School, is a best YTTC program, to begin the journey of becoming competent Pro Yoga Master having entitlement of E-RYT 500 and YACEP….
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
The 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is an advanced Yoga training, and is designed to build upon and deepen the trainee’s understanding of the fundamental concepts of the practice and teaching of yoga that are generally taught at the RYS 200-hour level. Our 300-hour advanced Yoga Teacher Training prepares its trainees to teach ….
100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is an add-on Yoga Teaching Course, or a part of 200-hour or 300 hour or 500 hour.
50 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
50-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is Foundation Course in Yoga, which would create a base of further Yoga TTC programs.
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course
Kundalini Yoga TTC program is relevant to them who want to awaken, activate and balance the energy centers, called Chakras, and want to grow in Spirituality.
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course
Prenatal Yoga TTC program would make you certified Prenatal Yoga Teacher or Trainer, to help pregnant mothers for best health of herself as well as of her growing baby, as also for normal and well labor.
Pranayama Yoga Teacher Training Course
Pranayama Yoga TTC program would teach and train you for everything about Prana and Pranayama. This course would make you a confident Pranayama practitioner, teacher and trainer.
Mindfulness Teacher Training Course
Mindfulness TTC program would make you a certified and proficient Mindfulness practitioner, teacher, trainer and facilitator, so as to offer the Mindfulness programs in Corporate sector.
Meditation Yoga Teacher Training Course
Our Meditation TTC program would make you international certified Meditation Teacher. This course would train you about different kinds of meditation techniques for best meditation benefits.