Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course
The Kundalini Yoga is a kind of Yoga, which mainly focuses on awakening the Kundalini Chakras and helps in achieving Spiritual Awakening. The process of awakening the Kundalini gives new life to the energy. As you learn about the Kundalini Yoga and how it is practiced at this School, you can easily understand what this means and what is expected from this course. Here are some of the important information that you should keep in mind while enrolling for the Kundalini yoga teacher training course.
The first thing that you should know is that Kundalini Yoga is not just a type of Yoga but it has its own set of philosophy and discipline. The Kundalini Yoga is believed to be a part of the God and the soul of an individual. As a result, this form of Yoga has some special rules and regulations.
As you learn about the Kundalini Yoga and its importance, you will come to realize that it’s not just a form of exercise, it’s more like a way of life. It’s also important to keep in mind that the learning this yoga includes spiritual growth and purification. When you participate in this course, you have a better understanding of who you really are. As you go deeper into the Kundalini Yoga, you will realize that you are connected with the whole universe, that everything is connected and that we are one mind and body. This will make it easier for you to accept the changes that happen in your life, including the changes that happen in your relationships.
After you complete the registration process, you would commence your course at scheduled date. There are several instructors at our school who teach this course. An available instructor would be appointed to conduct your training. The cost of the course fee includes the kundalini yoga manual book that you will need for the class, including yoga certification. If you would like additional information, you can contact us.
After your first class, you will be able to begin to integrate your new skills with an understanding of the underlying philosophy and techniques of Kundalini Yoga. Kundalini is the energy field that runs through and around the human body. Its philosophy says that this energy field gives off powerful vibrations that are used to transform our bodies, minds, and souls. When we start to learn about this new philosophy, we can begin to understand the nature of our cocoon, how it works and how it can be used to create a new framework for living. Once you understand these things, you will be prepared to enter the world of Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training.
After completion of this course, you would be awarded with the certificate issued by our School, thereby, you would be eligible to teach Kundalini Yoga around the world.
Who should do this course?
This course is designed for anyone who has ardent desire for deepening the understanding of Kundalini, Chakras, Tantra, Mantra, Energy Awakening, Spiritual growth, and Enlightenment. Whether you are a yoga practitioner, or a teacher who wants to learn more, sharpen his / her knowledge, or you may be new to yoga, whatever the case may be, the teacher training course provided by us, will provide a complete knowledge of Yoga. Students will develop the skills to teach yoga as well as improve their own personal practices.
The key Benefits
- You would learn Authentic Kundalini Yoga Science.
- Comprehensive knowledge of philosophical as well as practical aspects of Yoga.
- Self-realization of Kundalini Yoga and its efficacy.
- Confidence in Yoga Science & Philosophy.
- Our YTTC will let you experience the extremely needed combination of Traditional Yoga teachings along with the modern scientific methods of practices.
- Last but not least, you will be taught in the spirit of sincerity and authenticity that you would be expected to carry forth in your teachings to other students.
Curriculum of Kundalini Yoga TTC Program
- KUNDALINI YOGA OVERVIEW
- KEYS OF KUNDALINI YOGA
- KUNDALINI ASTHI GRANTHI KRIYA (JOINTS MOVEMENTS)
- Warm up Exercises
- Feet and ankle exercises
- Knee movement
- Hip movement and rotation
- Leg cradle
- Side bending
- Arms movement
- Arm swing
- Elbow movement
- Wrist and hand movement
- Neck exercises
- Chin, jaw, mouth, tongue, eye and head exercises
- SURYA NAMASKAR (SUN SALUTATION)
- KUNDALINI YOGA ASANA
- Bhujangasana (Cobra pose- to awake heart chakra)
- Prarthanasana (The prayer pose -to have reverence)
- Padahastasana (The standing forward bend – to awake Muladhar Chakra)
- Tadasana (The Tree Pose – for nourishing our spiritual aspiration)
- Trikonasana (The Triangle pose)
- Sahaja Agnisar Dhauti (Awakening inner fire – in Manipura Chakra)
- Vajrasana (Thunderbolt pose -to cleanse Vajra nadi to promote ascendance of the sexual energy towards upper chakras)
- Shalabhasana (The Locust pose –Increases the blood supply to the sacrum and lower back)
- Dhanurasana (The Bow pose – remove constipation and improve digestion)
- Ardha Matsyendrasana (The Lord of the Fishes pose)
- Uddiyana Bandha (Upward flying lock)
- Paschimottanasana (The back stretching pose)
- Janushirshasana (The head to knee pose- eliminate laziness and weakness)
- Ushtrasana (The Camel Pose-arousing Manipura chakra)
- Naukasana (The boat pose – alleviates anxiety and nervousness)
- Supta Vajrasana (The Reclining Thundrebolt pose – guides the sexual energy through Vajra nadi towards brain)
- Garudasana (The Eagle pose – improve balance and co-ordination)
- Nauli Kriya (The Navel Cleansing- Balance the three humours of the body kapha-vata- pitta)
- Ardha Shirshasana (Half head stand- rejuvenate the brain cells)
- Shashankasana (The Hare pose – remove stress, arrogance, selfishness and anger)
- Pavanamuktasana (Massages the internal organ and decongests the liver and sexual organs)
- KUNDALINI RITUALS
- Correct Sitting
- Correct Breathing
- Correct Meditation
- Meditation and Tantra
- Chakra Meditation
- Mantra Meditation
- CLEANSING EXERCISES – SHATKARMA KRIYA
- Neti – Jala Neti & Sutra Neti
- Dhauti – Intestine Cleansing
- Varisara or Shankhaprakshalana
- Vatsara Dhauti
- Vahnisar Dhauti
- Vaman Dhauti – Kunjal Kriya
- Nauli (Abdominal Massage)
- Basti (Yogic enema)
- Kapalbhati (Frontal brain cleansing)
- Trataka (Gazing)
- YOGA NIDRA
- Techniques & Practice
- Short Class Transcription
- KRIYA YOGA PRACTICES FOR KUNDALINI AWAKENING
- Rules and Preparation
- Chakra Sadhana
- Practices to awaken Ajna Chakra
- Practices to awake Mooladhar Chakra
- Practices to awake Swadhisthan Chakra
- Practices to awake Manipura Chakra
- Practices to awake Anahata Chakra
- Practices to awake Vishuddhi Chakra
- TANTRA PRANA KRIYA (TANTRIK BREATHING PRACTICES)
- Kapal Bhati – For Awakening 3rd Eye and emotional cleansing
- Bhastrika – For Awakening fire centre and Emotional Stability
- Bhramari – Transforming Brain Waves and cleansing ajna and Sahasrar chakra
- Nadi-shodhanam – For balancing both hemisphere and activate susumna
- BANDHA (KUNDALINI ENERGY LOCK)
- Moola Shakti Bandha (Root Energy Lock)
- Uddiyana Shakti Bandha (Abdoman Energy Lock)
- Jalandhar Shakti Bandha (Throat Energy Lock)
- Maha Shakti Bandha (Great Energy Lock)
- KUNDALINI TANTRA MUDRA
- Nasagra / Nasikagra Mudra (nose tip position)Mana Mudra
- Jnana Mudra (Psychic gesture of knowledge)
- Chin Mudra (Psychic gesture of consciousness)
- Surya Mudra
- Pranav Mudra
- Aadi Mudra (Primal or first attitude)
- Bhairava / Bhairavi Mudra (Fierce or Terrifying Attitude)
- Khechari Mudra (Tongue Lock)
- Ashwini Mudra (horse gesture)
- KUNDALINI ANATOMY
- Nadis/Energy channel
- Breath and the three main Nadis
- Panchakosha (5 sheaths)
- Respiratory system
- Nervous system
- KUNDALINI TANTRA PHILOSOPHY
- Introduction to Kundalini Yoga
- Definition of the Chakra
- Understanding the Chakra
- Mooladhara Chakra
- Swadhisthan Chakra
- Manipura Chakra
- Anahata Chakra
- Vishudhhi chakra
- Aajna Chakra
- Sahasrara chakra
- The Muladhara Personality
- The Svadhisthana Personality
- The Manipura Personality
- The Anahata Personality
- The Vishuddha Personality
- The Ajna Personality
- The Sahasrara Personality
- Kundalini Awakening process
- FAMILIARITY WITH YOGA KUNDALINI UPANISHAD
- PHILOSOPHY INTO PRACTICE
- AYURVEDA – Allied Practice of Kundalini Yoga
- YOGA ETHICS
- Yoga Alliance Ethical Commitments
- Class Management
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Ethical Commitment
- THE PRACTICUM
5 reasons to do this course with us
#1 Indigenous and authentic School of India
To learn the real Yoga one needs to approach and join the indigenous and authentic school of India, the origin country of Yoga, India. Adwait Yoga School (AYS) is guided, governed and maintained by Traditional and Authentic Yogis of India, so the students here are ensured to be taught the original and comprehensive Yoga in both aspects theory and practical.
#2 International Certification
AYS provides the International Certification from Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance or Government of India, to the worldwide students, to enable and authorize them to teach anywhere in the world.
#3 Training in traditional yet modern scientific way
AYS strongly believes that Yoga Teacher Training should not lose the Yoga tradition and lineage, as also it should give importance to the modern scientific discoveries in health and medical sciences. AYS offers the Yoga Teacher Training, maintaining its tradition and lineage as well as incorporates the modern discoveries in health and medical science, in its syllabus.
#4 Training by highly qualified Teachers, versed in Theoretical and Practical aspects
The teachers at AYS are highly qualified, and versed in both aspects of Yoga, Theory and Practical. Theories without practical knowledge are impotent, and practices without theories may lead practitioners to the disorders and bad results.
#5 Opportunity to experience Indian Culture & Tradition
AYS, for their students, organizes the trips to some specific places of India, where the students see, come to know and experience Indian cultures and traditions, which help them deepen their knowledge about India, its rich and diversified culture and traditions.
Eligibility to join Kundalini YTTC Program
Two kinds of aspirants can participate and study our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, those who wish to teach yoga as a profession and those who wish to develop their personal practice.
Followings are the eligibility to join this course:
- Previous experience of University/College certificate not required, Yoga education is the same for all.
- English as a first or second language is necessary. (We have students who speak many different languages, but English is the medium of teaching. It does not matter if you only understand a little. Our teachers will make sure you understand the subject matter.)
- Students after the age of 18 can join this course.
- Students need to have an open mind and leave their ego or position outside the center.
- Students who show discrimination regarding religion, countries, class or caste will not be allowed to enroll at our school.
Adwait Yoga School is Affiliated with the highest organization, Yoga Alliance USA and World Yoga Alliance, and is one of the prestigious teacher training schools in New Delhi, India. Uplifting and maintaining high standards of Yoga, the school ensures premium services and supreme infrastructures. The curriculum has been molded as per the specifications of Yoga Alliance and the skill based courses are taught by certified Yoga instructors. Amalgamation of best teachers, serene environment and international standards join and formulate a sound base for all the future endeavors.
The curriculum has been molded as per the specifications of Yoga Alliance and the skill based courses are taught by certified Yoga instructors. Amalgamation of best teachers, serene environment and international standards join and formulate a sound base for all the future endeavors.
When you are ready to register for any of the courses or programs with us, please submit the Application / Registration Form to us, and feel free to contact us so that we can further assist you with your registration process. After registration in the course, you need to pay 50% of total fees as mentioned above, in advance, as non-refundable deposit, and the remaining balance would be paid 1 day before the Course starts. Applications are processed on a first come first serve basis. Yoga Courses in India maintains the right to accept or reject any application without providing an explanation.
Other Yoga Courses
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
300 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course would take you to advanced level of learning and teaching of Yoga and its components.
500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
500-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is the complete Yoga TTC course as per Yoga Alliance USA. After doing this course you are entitled with Credential of RYT 500.
100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is an add-on Yoga Teaching Course, or a part of 200-hour or 300 hour or 500 hour.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
To become an international certified professional Yoga Teacher, 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course certified by Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance, and offered by Adwait Yoga School, is a best YTTC program, to begin the journey of becoming competent Pro Yoga Master having entitlement of E-RYT 500 and YACEP.
50 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
50-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is Foundation Course in Yoga, which would create a base of further Yoga TTC programs.
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course
Prenatal Yoga TTC program would make you certified Prenatal Yoga Teacher or Trainer, to help pregnant mothers for best health of herself as well as of her growing baby, as also for normal and well labor.
Pranayama Teacher Training Course
Pranayama Yoga TTC program would teach and train you for everything about Prana and Pranayama. This course would make you a confident Pranayama practitioner, teacher and trainer.
Mindfulness Teacher Training Course
Mindfulness TTC program would make you a certified and proficient Mindfulness practitioner, teacher, trainer and facilitator, so as to offer the Mindfulness programs in Corporate sector.
Meditation Teacher Training Course
Our Meditation TTC program would make you international certified Meditation Teacher. This course would train you about different kinds of meditation techniques for best meditation benefits.