300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course: An advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course
300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, certified by Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance, is an Advanced YTTC program, built on the key ideas taught within the 200-hour YTTC program, which deepens your understanding and practices. The 300 Yoga TTC in Delhi India, prepares you to identify the goals and techniques of yoga that is a much more advanced parts of Yoga than taught within the 200-hour TTC.
What you'll learn
Adwait Yoga School’s Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Program in Delhi India is for them, who have already completed 200-hour Yoga TTC program from any Yoga Alliance USA Registered Yoga School (RYS 200).
The 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is an advanced Yoga training, and is designed to build upon and deepen the trainee’s understanding of the fundamental concepts of the practice and teaching of yoga that are generally taught at the RYS 200-hour level. Our 300-hour advanced Yoga Teacher Training prepares its trainees to teach principles and techniques of yoga that are more advanced, more detailed, and/or subtler, and the training enables them to teach with greater skill than could reasonably be expected of an RYT 200.
Our 300 hour YTTC program is affiliated by world’s highest Yoga organization, Yoga Alliance USA and World Yoga Alliance. Our Course curriculum meets and exceeds their international standards.
Uplifting and maintaining high standards of Yoga, our school ensures premium teaching quality and the best yogic environment. The curriculum has been molded as per the specifications of Yoga Alliance USA and World Yoga Alliance and the skill based courses are taught by certified Yoga instructors.
300 hour YTTC Curriculum
Our 300 hour Yoga TTC Curriculum meets the latest standard of World Yoga Alliance.
Techniques Training & Practices (TTP)
- Teaching details of Advanced Yoga poses
- The twelve basic postures in depth
- Practice of classical advanced variations
- Precise corrections
- Deeper understanding of Hatha Yoga
- Extended practice of Classical Sun Salutations
- Core Refinement
- Advanced Standing Poses
- Advanced Back-bends
- Advanced Forward bends
- Advanced Arm Balancing postures
- Advanced Twist Postures
- Advanced Inversion Asanas
- Hip Opening Asanas
- Advanced class planning and sequencing
- Detailed Study of Pranayama
- Extended practice of Anuloma Viloma
- Advanced Meditation
- Advanced Bandha – Mahabandha (The Great Muscular Lock)
- Advanced Mudras (Gestures)
Teaching Methodology (TM)
- Nature of Yoga Teacher
- Demonstrating & Cuing
- Method to organize Retreats and Workshops
- Teaching Advanced Meditation
Yoga Philosophy/ Lifestyle Ethics (YPLE)
- Study of Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Study of Bhagwad Gita
- Study of Hatha Yoga Pradipika
- Lifestyle & Ethics (as mentioned in Diamond Sutra)
- Study of Buddha’s Eightfold Yoga
- Study of Lankavatar Sutra
Anatomy & Physiology (AP)
- Physical Anatomy
- Yoga Anatomy
- Energy Anatomy
- Tantra Anatomy
- The Practicum
Tuition fee and mandatory text.
- Food, Accommodation, and Boarding (can be arranged at extra cost)
- Transfers (can be arranged on request at extra cost)
- Other personal requirements
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
Accommodation & Food:
They who need food and accommodation, are provided the same at actual cost.
- It is suggested that all students carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before applying for the teacher training course at Adwait Yoga School.
- The advance deposit that submitted for YTTC programs or for any retreats and workshops is non-refundable.
- In case of any emergencies if student can’t attend the course, Adwait Yoga School can permit them to join other scheduled course within the period of 12 months.
- No Refunds, Credits or Transfers are done on cancellation, during or after the course starts.
When you are ready to register for this course with us, please click below the ‘Register Now’ button, fill out the registration form and submit the same to us for approval.
In case, you find any difficulty to complete the registration process, please feel free to contact us, so that we can further assist you with your registration process.
In order to complete the registration process, after submitting the registration form, you would need to pay 30% of total fees, as mentioned above, in advance, as non-refundable deposit, and the remaining balance would be paid 1 day before the Course starts. Applications are processed on a first come first serve basis. Adwait Yoga School maintains the right to accept or reject any application without providing an explanation.
Other Yoga Courses
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
To become an international certified professional Yoga Teacher, 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course certified by Yoga Alliance USA or World Yoga Alliance, and offered by Adwait Yoga School, is a best YTTC program, to begin the journey of becoming competent Pro Yoga Master having entitlement of E-RYT 500 and YACEP.
500 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
500-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is the complete Yoga TTC course as per Yoga Alliance USA. After doing this course you are entitled with Credential of RYT 500.
100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
100-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is an add-on Yoga Teaching Course, or a part of 200-hour or 300 hour or 500 hour.
50 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course
50-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is Foundation Course in Yoga, which would create a base of further Yoga TTC programs.
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Course
Kundalini Yoga TTC program is relevant to them who want to awaken, activate and balance the energy centers, called Chakras, and want to grow in Spirituality.
Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course
Prenatal Yoga TTC program would make you certified Prenatal Yoga Teacher or Trainer, to help pregnant mothers for best health of herself as well as of her growing baby, as also for normal and well labor.
Pranayama Teacher Training Course
Pranayama Yoga TTC program would teach and train you for everything about Prana and Pranayama. This course would make you a confident Pranayama practitioner, teacher and trainer.
Mindfulness Teacher Training Course
Mindfulness TTC program would make you a certified and proficient Mindfulness practitioner, teacher, trainer and facilitator, so as to offer the Mindfulness programs in Corporate sector.
Meditation Teacher Training Course
Our Meditation TTC program would make you international certified Meditation Teacher. This course would train you about different kinds of meditation techniques for best meditation benefits.